Saturday, August 15, 2009

My favourite Laneige


I always believe in finding out beauty secrets from beautiful girls. Believe me please, these girls are really particular about the products they use. How many product can make a beautiful skin even more beautiful? I remembered this young gals I met a few years ago, she has this flawess skin tone that I like. She told me the beauty secret to her nearly perfect skin, Laneige Strawberry Yogurt range.
The next moment, I find myself in this Laneige store. I was introduce to a few products and Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel quickly become one of my favorite. It is suitable for all skin types and this peeling gel is especially effective for my dull skin. The Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel with twice the yogurt extracts make my skin more nourishing. These fresh and light soft, creamy peel, contain nano-sized spheres of the enzyme Papain. These reach deep-down to bring about my long-term internal and external exfoliation, and boost skin renewal for a visibly more glowing complexion.
Its Vitamin E content (visible as tiny red granules) affords skin added protection from free-radical oxidation, while the cellulose from plant extracts assures irritation-free exfoliation as it provides nourishment for the skin.
Usage
Apply a nickel-sized amount (2cm in diameter) on clean dry face, and spread it evenly on the entire face avoiding eyes and mouth area.
Massage for 1 minute. Once the cellulose brings dead skin cells out of the skin, wash off with lukewarm water.
Recommendations
Use once or twice a week. Adjust frequency depending on skin conditions.
If you have sensitive skin, massage very gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment